As the office continues to evolve, technology plays a key role of support to employees. Whether you work for a law firm, real estate, architecture, etc. the technology component is always changing, and it's a must to keep up.
Some of the trends we are noticing in workspaces today are:
- Electronic workrooms
- Connectivity - employees relay on virtual technology's and social media to maintain a large informal network of connection
- Videoconferencing - fixed and mobile
- Smart surfaces
- Increase in technology staff
- Increased digital document storage systems
- Visualization - the ability to display and manipulate concepts, data, drawings, maps, etc. to aid discussion and understanding
Have a great day!