Today's post is discussing the importance of cafeterias and cafe's in the workplace. Because some people are in their offices 24/7, companies have started implementing a large break room or cafeteria in their space in order to have in-house dining.
What are the top 5 benefits of cafeterias/cafe's in an office space?
1. Big break rooms allow for healthy communication, employee bonding and collaboration.
2. Upgrading break rooms so they can serve as "touchdown" space for associates to work, talk, and relax at any time of the day.
3. Employee retention increases because people feel more included.
4. Large cafeterias can serve as a meeting space for in-house events.
5. Employees save time at lunch when they don't have to go out of the office to eat.
Here are some examples of corporate cafeteria's: